- The Ravens brought a pass rush; the Steelers didn't.
- The Ravens protected their quarterback; the Steelers didn't.
- The Ravens scored sevens; the Steelers settled for threes.
- The Ravens collected three turnovers; the Steelers got just one.
- The Ravens drew just two penalty flags; the Steelers were penalized eight times for 114 yards. Some stupid penalties, too, Jason Worilds, Shamarko Thomas.
The loss removes whatever luster, such as it was, that was attached to winning the AFC North Division ... especially when two division rivals remained standing following the Steelers' loss.
It's going to be tough to muster much interest in the playoffs from here on out. Joey Porter's Pit Bulls despise both New England and Baltimore, and we can't stand Peyton Manning. Knowing the Steelers demolished the Colts doesn't help, either.
In the coming weeks and months, there will be plenty of time to try to figure out where the Steelers can be improved. It's going to be a long off-season, especially with the NFL Draft pushed back to May.