- Mondesi’s House: "Steelers Run Up the Score in Shutout of Dolphins"
- John Clayton (ESPN): “Steelers Go To the No-Puddle Offense”
- One for the Other Thumb: Well-deserved props to Tyrone Carter, James Farrior, Larry Foote and Daniel Sepulveda, among others
- D.C. Steeler Nation: Still Too Many Mistakes
- A Tuesday afternoon edition of the Monday Morning Chrysler NewYorker, over at Pittsburgh Sports and Mini Ponies
- And, in honor of Joey Porter’s return to
, Pierogies ‘n ‘At yesterday listed “Joey Porter’s Top Ten Outrageous Moments” Pittsburgh
- Fortunately at least this (Post Gazette: “Porter’s Dogs Get Loose”) didn’t happen (again).
- Joey Porter's Pit Bulls still can’t figure out what the Steelers are trying to do with the center position. The Steelers carry three centers on the roster (plus long-snapper Greg Warren), and two of them, Darnell Stapleton and Marvin Phillip, once again were inactive for Monday night’s game against Miami. Meanwhile, starting center Sean Mahan continues to get tossed around like a rag doll. If he had gone down with an injury Monday night, who would have played center? Kendall Simmons?
- Watching the game last night, we kind of half-expected to see players run out with leather helmets and no facemasks.
- As Mondesi's House correctly noted, "Don't forget, the Steelers are now 2-0 with two shutouts without Troy Polamalu and Santonio Holmes in the lineup."
- Ah, the warmth, wonder and joy of the holiday season (via Deadspin)